Wednesday 3 April 2013

Small bedroom job 1.

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
">Oh well as the first days of summer just passes by, I have taken a look around my little ponderosa and decided It needs a makeover, but as I'm cash strapped and do not want to get into debt which I have no chance of paying, I have decided to try and see what i can get for free, whether it be from freecycle local facebook pages competitions or skips.

I am going to make this blog a year long and see what I can amass and show off the results.   I began this week with getting the kids stripping the smallest bedroom, now It is empty I am considering making it into an upstairs bathroom, which would be ideal as I have rheumatoid arthritis and getting up and downstairs is getting harder.  So first thing I need is a nice bathroom suite.  I have arranged for the plasterer to call and give me a quote and the plumber, so let me see what I will be up against.

I have entered umpteen competitions this month and keep trying to with the Telegraph/Wickes 20k kitchen, I think I have sent in some corkers of poems but obviously not as good as they want as I haven't received the winning phone call or envelope, but we have until May.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment